custom printed t-shirts & screenprinting
FAMILY OWNED × MADE WITH LOVE
We're a Five Star Rated Company
Valuing quality, integrity, and honesty above all, Inked Screenprinting is a custom screen print & t-shirt shop in Desoto Texas
Inked Screenprinting (LLC) was started in 2016 by owner Chad Newton. Inked is a result of years of hard work and a little bit of hopes and dreams all mixed together.
After years of working unfulfilling jobs and wondering how to go about starting his own business. Chad thought back to the first job he truly loved: screen printing. He spent three years before and during college making t-shirts for local schools, businesses, churches, and loved every minute of it. Now it was time to venture out and provide the same quality screenprinting to the city of Desoto Texas. and the surrounding area.
At Inked Screenprinting, we provide quality screen printed polos, t-shirts, hoodies, and more at competitive prices. Whether you need shirts for your class or school, uniforms for your business, or something to unite your church or youth group, give us a call at Inked. We’d love to help you in any way that we can!
Screenprinting & Custom T-Shirt Examples
All of the above images are from our Instagram page, follow up for more!
how it works
Give us a call or fill out an inquiry online. That’s when you can give us the details on what you need, and we’ll give you a quote based on quantity, type of shirt, how many ink colors, and how many different print locations on each shirt.
In addition to the cost per shirt, each order will include the following fees:
- Artwork – This fee will vary depending on how much time will need to be devoted to your design. If you already have your artwork but it needs to be converted to the right file type, this will be a lesser fee than if you need a brand new design made from scratch. We won’t charge this fee for any future reorders of the same design.
- Sales Tax – The great state of Texas leaves us no choice.
- Custom Color Mixing – Just provide the Pantone or Hex Code and it’s only $10 per color.
- Color Change – We can print the same design in multiple ink colors! Simply add a $10 fee per color change.
- Shipping – If you happen to be ordering from out of state, unfortunately, it costs extra to get your shirts to you. We’ll include the cost in your invoice.
mock up approval
Once we get the initial design worked up, we’ll make sure you like it before we print it. Let us know if there are any changes you’d like, and we’ll make it happen! We want you to absolutely love your shirts!
After you give us the green light, that’s when the magic happens. We screen print all of our shirts by hand, in-house. It’s really important to us that each and every shirt is given the utmost attention to quality and detail. We know that if you love your shirts, not only will you keep coming back, but you’ll also brag about how awesome they are to all of your friends!